Alibaba OS-powered handset launching this month
Another mobile operating system will be launching in China this month.
Dubbed Aliyun OS, the operating system has been developed by Alibaba division AliCloud. According to the company, the mobile operating system will launch in the Chinese market on the K-Touch Cloud-Smart Phone W700 by the end of this month. Hangzhou, China-based Alibaba did not say exactly when the device will launch or how much it will cost.
- Adobe Edge Dives Into iPad and iPhones 'No Flash' Platform
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Facebook Reorients Itself for a Small-Screen World
- Amazon declares war on Apple: Amazon revamps Web site on eve of launching $250 tablet
- Google's Android Market, the mobile flea market
- Morto worm spreading fast via RDP
- Mozilla latest to plan mobile web OS
- Will Mobile Ads Ever Work for Publishers?
- Retail group scraps cash refunds sparking internet fury
- Technology Focus: Does Zynga’s IPO Set a New Trend For Facebook?
- Roger McNamee: Apps will rescue Web from Google
- Windows 8 does what Apple doesn't
- Alibaba OS-powered handset launching this month
- The Social Media Showdown: Google+ Beating LinkedIn, Closing In On Twitter, Facebook
- Selling webOS: The toughest job in the mobile industry
- Apple TV Set Has "Got To Happen," Former Exec Says
- One Million Robots Will Make Your iPhone
- Timing not on Tudou's side
- Late Nite Labs Raises $1.1 Million To Bring Virtual Science Education To Campuses
- For Asian-American Stars, Many Web Fans
- New York's Venture Funds For Startups Are On The Rise
- RIMM Layoffs: 2000 Cut
- The Housing Hangover
- Keeping Banner Ads Draws Skeptics
- Zulily captures $43 million in venture capital - for a flash sale ecommerce site
- The Social-Web IPO Window Is Now Closed
- VC Falling over Internet Start-Ups, Telecom & Networking Left in Dust; TiE Angels Wins for Smaller Deals!
- SAP Acquires Crossgate for Business Social Networking
- Face.com: Facebook Reinvents the Kodak Moment
- Tumblr Bets on Big-Name Publishers
- Why Google's Motorola Patent Play Backfires
- SOPA supporters
- Mozilla hates Microsoft for limits in Windows RT (Win 8 on ARM)
- Is this the end of in-car CD players? Ford scraps 'old' technology for digital entertainment
- Mark Zuckerberg’s Nightmare Comes to Life
- Apple Lion Shuts Out Adobe. Adobe Seconds That
- Has Google Taken Its Eye off of Its Core Search Business?
- Amazon May Unveil Tablet This Week
- Review of the iPhone 4S